We operate state of the art machining equipment, and employ a team of winning machinists, to ensure we deliver best-in-class service for our customers.
Our OKUMA Horizontal Machining Centers (HMCs) reduce our overall cost of manufacturing, which helps us also keep the costs of parts low for our customers. As observed by machine manufacturer OKUMA, HMCs require less staffing, and produce parts more rapidly than Vertical Machining Centers (VMCs). Functionally, our HMCs also enable us to perform Turn-Cut operations, which VMCs are not capable of doing. This means more cost savings for our customers, because no additional fixturing is needed, and parts don’t have to be moved to separate machines for turning.
- High quality, cost effective, precision parts for businesses in Silicon Valley.
- Professional and personalized service geared to meet our customers’ needs.
- Production, short run, prototype and manual CNC milling and turning.
- We can work directly from your CAD drawings or assist in the design of new parts or modification to existing parts.
- To uphold and ensure the high quality of production parts, our inspection department is equipped with a 3D Coordinate Measurement Machine.